Wednesday, March 19, 2014

School Auction Quilt

Our kids go to a lovely preschool. Every year they have various fundraisers and I donated a quilt for their silent auction. After speaking to the family who won the bid they decided they wanted a 'purple, modern quilt with flowers'. I do not have a whole ton of modern designs on tap so I consulted my bookcase. This design is based off of the Peacock Blue quilt that can be found in Brave New Quilts. Though I replaced the tear drop peacock motives with flowers.

This is the quilt that I had quilted with roses, leaves & ribbons in week 7 of my Longarm diary. I really hope that the family will be happy with the result.


terificreations said...

It's beautiful Rachel!!!

Sue said...

That's really pretty and done in my favorite colors, too.

Barb said...

They are certain to love - great work!

Rachael Dorr said...

Thank you ladies - you are all very sweet to be so kind ;-)

Google+ Badge